Re: Cityrail timetables avaible for d'load

On Thu, 30 Nov 2000 10:16:30 GMT, "Dave Proctor"
<daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote:

>"Simon Buxton" <sb@zip.com.au> wrote in message
>> How come the Zip file is dated 18/10/00 if it has been there for 18
>> months,
>
>Duh - it is a Zip file which has HTML files which live on your hard drive,
>so that you can access them locally (instead of downloading them all the
>time you want to check something).

I do know what downloading is having done it for 5 years and was
involved with the Zip procedure many years ago.

>Do you seriously think they would have the one lot of timetables there for
>18 months, even though the timetables had changed since then?

I very much doubted that the tables were 18 months old, but it was
what the previous message implied!!!! However many state govt web
sites are often 18 months out of date.

Simon