Re: Ancient NSW Govt.freight, passenger & Wogan rolling stock Was Re: S trucks? How old r they?

What condition are  the Mt Wolgan siding stock in? poor or worse? I saw a
photo of a dreadnought up there covered in blackberry bushes and something
moss. These were holding it together. I don't know if it is the same one. I
believe AIS purchased most (if not all) of the rolling stock after the
Wolgan line closed, so if they left these behind they must have been in bad
condition.

Chris

Chris