Re: Short North Freight

Suggest you keep your eyes open,
due to laziness or I don't give a *^*&%$ attitude by non organised rail
freight drivers working for private rail operators
you will see an increase in the number of hooded locomotives running long
end leading over NSW main lines.

Graham Smith <dysonsmith@hunterlink.net.au> wrote in message
39aa3726@news.hunterlink.net.au">news:39aa3726@news.hunterlink.net.au...
> Seen today at Fassifern about noon, LVRF 49 +EL +EL [both in AN livery]on
> southbound freight. 49 running long hood first, both EL's running
backwards.
> Is this a regular formation of locos? My wife tells me she has seen the
LVRF