Re: 2 82 class in the dirt near Singleton

Stuart Thyer <s.thyer@anatomy.unimelb.edu.au> wrote in message
8oc1gp$kkj$1@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au">news:8oc1gp$kkj$1@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au...
> Being an ignorant Victorian and all that, I assume the freigtcorp logo is
> normally on the cab side under the window. In the video grabs, it appears
> that the logos were all covered up with black plastic. Only a PR person
> could dream that one up.....

Yes,first thing we noticed was the "garbage bags over the freight corp
logos"

I'm guessing the big "8256" and "8212" were a little harder to disguise :)

ps: I was a Victorian, we are not ignorant and all that..

--

Tony.