Re: 2 82 class in the dirt near Singleton

Having just returned from the Hunter, I have provided som low res video caps
of the transportation of the 2 82's in question from the derailment Site.

They can be viewed at
http://homepages.tig.com.au/~baulko/singleton_derailment/

Better quality captures with captions should be available on Railpix
Australia (including video) along with Scott Beechams Digital Images
tomorrow Evening.

Tony.

vCsp5.1050$cr3.36379@ozemail.com.au">news:vCsp5.1050$cr3.36379@ozemail.com.au...