Re: Future of Queensland Rail looks bleak

"Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote:

> "David Johnson" <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> > Tezza wrote:

> > > Now just replace that Q with a C and ......
> >
> > Commonwealth Railways?  :)
>
> Yeah, I shoulda said change the R to a D as well.

Ha Ha Ha,

Commonwealth Railways, killed by a Labor Government.

Australian National Railways later known as Australian
National, killed by a Labor Government.

NSW Government railways, known as various names since,
soon to be killed by another Labor Government,
...........after the Games of course.

----Tell
Alice Springs NT
<< Remove 01 for email reply >>