Re: [melb] Yarra Trams

> It will be going around the new docklands extension once it's open

Whens that opening?

And why is the route being altered before the new one is ready?

> You seem to think that the passenger charter matters.   All companies
> think it's a joke and don't take any notice of it

The fact that its a joke doesn't mean the companies can ignore it,
provided our friend the sharp-toothed regulator bothers to enforce it
(which he doesn't). Maybe he'll fine them twenty cents for not running
the #48 as theyre required to.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.