Re: Risky Freight Trains

Freight Corp/NSW govt. can get rid of the opposition private operators by
introducing "safety standards". By introducing complex maintenance rules &
conditions for old diesels where by it will just be too expensive for the
private operators to run them on govt. tracks.

39A7C059.6901A6EB@ozemail.com.au">news:39A7C059.6901A6EB@ozemail.com.au...