Re: [NSW] Near fatality at Parramatta

David Johnson <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in article
<39A665A1.ADFF836@ozemail.com.au>:

>I saw some fool doing the same thing as I was arriving at Green Square.
>I hit the headlights and horn, and he moved back behind the yellow line.
> You'd think a police officer would know better.

This is where, if he jumps on the train, you put out a PA announcement
saying "To the main in the blue uniform in the back carriage, next time
please remain behind the yellow line - this train could have struck you
going past, if you are someone of authority, please at least try and set an
example for others". Or are drivers immune from making PA announcements?
(-:

MK