Re: [NSW] Near fatality at Parramatta

I watched a smart arse (male of course) do the same at Central, platform 22
yesterday (although this bloke avoided being hit).  Perhaps if the driver
blew the horn all the way from when they sight the person until they draw
level the offending person probably won't like the heightened level of
attention they receive from all passengers.  Then an on train message
(describing the person) explaining the delays caused when such fools
misjudge.

Chris

39A47FA3.F672B6E5@spin.net.au">news:39A47FA3.F672B6E5@spin.net.au...