Re: [VIC] 2006 Commonwealth Games & Hitachis

Michael Kurkowski <usenet.spam@gunzel.net> wrote in message
8F9B9BDEDgunzelT333@139.130.239.94">news:8F9B9BDEDgunzelT333@139.130.239.94...
> Paul Edwards <p.edwards@its.unimelb.edu.au> wrote in article <p.edwards-
> ya023580002508001200040001@news.unimelb.edu.au>:
>
> >> Hitachi sets certainly unpopular for one of my customers
>
> >Hell, I remember when such people were known as "passengers".
>
> A customer is merely a term to describe a passenger who pays. Customer
also
> sounds more friendly (Requirement in this customer service sensitive
> world).

Then after a while, the term "customer" will become base and we will start
calling them "clients". At a guess, fare evaders will be referred to as
"financially challenged".

--
Matt Smith
Brisbane, Australia

Notice - All comments and opinions made herein are that of the author only
and do not represent the official view of QR. All text included in this post
is copyright to the author. This message may not be reproduced in whole or
in part without the express written permission of the author.