Re: NSW DVA

Well, a couple of months ago, the train would call the station about 2k back
and the arrival would then be reported by the station master who had both a
cordless phone and a wireless mic. Late running was updated as necessary
though. Correct me if I am  wrong but I dought a station in such a small
area with minimal passenger services would be fitted with an automatic
computer DVA.

39a62db3@nap-ns1.netconnect.net.au">news:39a62db3@nap-ns1.netconnect.net.au...