Re: [VIC] ESSENDON TODAY

> * Hop on the 8.50am 24/8 to work from Lilydale and in the first carriage
> happily reading a book is John Wood from Blue Heelers. He got off at
> Spencer as I did (didn't stalk him after that)

Perhaps you should hve stalked him, you would have probably found that he
was on his way to Essendon where T369 (WCR) was participating in an episode
of Blue Heelers.

I got a pic when I found out about it at 5pm today (it departed at 5:30) but
it was getting a bit dark for 100 speed film, so I hope it comes out - if it
does - I'll put it on the website; http://www.railpage.org.au/bms

regards,

Steve

BOMBERS. FOREVER.