[VIC] Train & Celeb Spotting

* Around 11am 24/8 saw the Connex Double-Decker (which I haven't seen
for ages) rolling north from Spencer St followed seconds behind by the
'new' Connex set (571/72) heading up the same line. Going the wrong way
around the loop to be revenue services I assumed.

* Hop on the 8.50am 24/8 to work from Lilydale and in the first carriage
happily reading a book is John Wood from Blue Heelers. He got off at
Spencer as I did (didn't stalk him after that)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.