Re: [VIC] Train & Celeb Spotting

In article <8o25hf$a6s$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  Langdon Alger <awomde@my-deja.com> wrote:
> * Around 11am 24/8 saw the Connex Double-Decker (which I haven't seen
> for ages) rolling north from Spencer St followed seconds behind by the
> 'new' Connex set (571/72) heading up the same line. Going the wrong
way
> around the loop to be revenue services I assumed.
The refurbished Connex set have not enter revenue services yet, they
are still testing now. Apparantly they are testing the 2nd set rather
then 1st set due to 1st set experienced some mechanical difficulties.

> * Hop on the 8.50am 24/8 to work from Lilydale and in the first
carriage
> happily reading a book is John Wood from Blue Heelers. He got off at
> Spencer as I did (didn't stalk him after that)

If public transport is competitive in timing as driving a car you will
see more people from all kinds of background taking public transport.
British Prime Minister Tony Blair occasionally will take London
Underground. It's the fastest, cheapest and only way to get around
London apparantly.
--
Cheers

RR3