Re: [Qld] Bundy's Last Great Adventure - Mackay Again

Tuesday, No.5 went out from Marian Mill to Finch Hatton and return thence it
travelled to Pleystowe Mill for stabling overnight. More aerial footage was
taken.
Today, No.5 headed north over the Pioneer River to Farleigh Mill territory.
It was scheduled to take 25 full bins up over the Summit but, here No.5
disgraced herself by priming badly and nothing the crew did would get it to
respond. The load was reduced to 15 full bins and this time it was
successful, although still priming badly.
No.5 has gone back to Farleigh Mill where it is stabled tonight. Tomorrow it
will be loaded onto the truck and will be off to Ingham.
Regards
David Mewes

canetram59 <canetram59@hotmail.com> wrote in message
39a10e12@grissom">news:39a10e12@grissom...
> Filming went well today. Some footage was taken from a helicopter. No.5
got
> bach to Marian Mill about 7.30pm having left Racecourse Mill at 8.30am
this
> morning to travel via Pleystowe Mill, the old North Eton Mill site to
Marian