Re: [Qld] Bundy's Last Great Adventure - Mackay Again

Filming went well today. Some footage was taken from a helicopter. No.5 got
bach to Marian Mill about 7.30pm having left Racecourse Mill at 8.30am this
morning to travel via Pleystowe Mill, the old North Eton Mill site to Marian
Mill and on to Devereaux Creek to film a cane fire and finally back to
Marian.
The loco will be leaving Marian Mill about 8.0am Tuesday morning for Finch
Hatton.
No.5 is travelling well and I think it is not only having a great adventure
but our members travelling with her are also having a great time although
they are getting rather tired - only another 12 days to go!!
Regards
David Mewes