Cityrail Olympic propaganda

It is interesting that on promotional maps for Olympic services, they have
done away with the colour coding. All lines are blue, except for the Olympic
park Metro, which is green. I wonder whether this will be a permanent
feature post Olympics, especially as colour bars on new sation signs are
out. Also I would have thought there would be on-map references to the
closure of Mac'town and Homebush stations, as well as bustitution of
cabramatta to Regents park.