Re: Cityrail Olympic propaganda

The bustitution is actually Bankstown to Lidcombe with rail services
operating from Cabramatta to the City via Bankstown. In other words trains
will NOT serve Berala and Regents Park; plus of course, as previously
posted, not Homebush and Macdonaldtown. I understand that the station signs
at Homebush will be removed to further clarify that Homebush is NOT Homebush
Bay [Olympic Park].

--
Geoff Lillico

"Mathew Quaid" <quaidy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
39a3829d@pink.one.net.au">news:39a3829d@pink.one.net.au...
> It is interesting that on promotional maps for Olympic services, they have
> done away with the colour coding. All lines are blue, except for the
Olympic