Re: 86s

"Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
39a11d23$0$771$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39a11d23$0$771$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> "Michael Kurkowski" <usenet.spam@gunzel.net> wrote in message
> > All I recall is that it was about 10-15km out of Narrandera, on the
> > Tocumwal side - I was too busy yapping away on my mobile phone (n.b.
> > Vodafone actually works out there. Pity it didn't at Junee).
>

> Vodafone seems to work everywhere BUT in towns.

Usually they are pretty good (they had service in Cootamundra before Tel$tra
or Optu$ did). However, not in Junee.

As I stay in Junee a lot, I've been on Vodafone's back for years as to when
they will put up a base station there. Each time they say "It's on our
plans, but we don't know when".

Oh well - Bye bye Vodafone :^)

Russ.