Re: [Qld] Bundy's Last Great Adventure - Mackay

It is planned that a commercial video will be released from the film taken.
For a 1 hour TV documentary about 42 - 45 minutes of film is required. The
"script" for this documentary runs for about 2 hours, so obviousy this means
much will end up on the cutting room floor during editing. Assuming the
final documentary (for TV) goes for 42 minutes, if it is made up to a
standard 1 hour for commercial video release then a lot of additional train
sequences could be included (an extra 18 minutes).
Regards
David Mewes

39A097B1.B925FE76@nmit.vic.edu.au">news:39A097B1.B925FE76@nmit.vic.edu.au...