Re: Restaurant Tram

"Andy B" <andrewrb@optushome.com.au> wrote in message
xfUn5.11715$I43.40017@news1.eburwd1.vic.optushome.com.au">news:xfUn5.11715$I43.40017@news1.eburwd1.vic.optushome.com.au...

> Well, at $80 a head, it better bloody be worth it.
>
> I'm not impressed with the sample menu though.
>
> For example - choice of kangaroo or fish.  I'd rather not eat kangaroo.
Plus
> I don't eat fish.

Kangaroo is delicious - almost as nice as crocodile.

> It's too limited, but I'd promised someone `special' I'd take her on it.
:-)

I don't know if they still do it, but there used to be a half price ticket
place in the Bourke St mall, and you could often get restaurant tram tickets
there for half price on the day that you want them. If you are flexible as
to days (midweek would probably be best) and she can go at short notice)
they might be worth a try.

> Ahh, the things we do for se...  erm .. our lovely princesses.

Pathetic really. :-)
--
Dave

No man is complete until he is married, then he is finished.