Re: Restaurant Tram

Well, at $80 a head, it better bloody be worth it.

I'm not impressed with the sample menu though.

For example - choice of kangaroo or fish.  I'd rather not eat kangaroo. Plus
I don't eat fish.

It's too limited, but I'd promised someone `special' I'd take her on it. :-)

Ahh, the things we do for se...  erm .. our lovely princesses.

--
Andy B     andrewrb@optushome.com.au
http://members.optushome.com.au/andrewrb
8nok7q$ct7$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8nok7q$ct7$1@nnrp1.deja.com...