Re: Restaurant Tram

In article <xfUn5.11715$I43.40017@news1.eburwd1.vic.optushome.com.au>,
  "Andy B" <andrewrb@optushome.com.au> wrote:

> Well, at $80 a head, it better bloody be worth it.
>
> I'm not impressed with the sample menu though.
>
> For example - choice of kangaroo or fish.  I'd rather not eat
kangaroo. Plus
> I don't eat fish.

They change it every season I believe, earlier this year they were
serving grill chicken breast.

> It's too limited,
That is exactly what the people from The Age said......

>but I'd promised someone `special' I'd take her on
it. :-)

> Ahh, the things we do for se...  erm .. our lovely princesses.

oh well, power of love....

while on the same subject...anyone took Bendigo's tram resturant before?

--
Cheers

RR3

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/