Re: Wollongong NSW

Depends where you go. At Cringila they go past all day long. I don't know
how many trains run per day to Wongawilli and Mount Kembla. There is usually
one heads out to Wongawilli soon after shift change (07:20 and 15:20).

--
Regards,
Chris Stratton
8nkp5n$cns$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8nkp5n$cns$1@nnrp1.deja.com...