Re: Drivers and guards to be sacked.

"Tony Gatt" <baulko@tig.com.au> wrote in message
8nog68$oeg$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:8nog68$oeg$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...

> > Guards not wearing ties and Drivers with wrong shoes is not costing
> > CityDerail any business. Failing to adequately train new Drivers most
> > assuredly is.
>
> Convenient interupting of my paragraphs. Well done.
>
> Lets see how much incompetence is left after October 1.

I presume this was from Tezza?

Guards not wearing ties contributes to an image of slovenliness and
incompetence, thus driving people from the railways into their cars (thus
reducing fare revenue and increasing taxpayer subsidy). Drivers with wrong
shoes incurs WorkCover fines as well as increased premiums due to increased
claims from workplace injuries - increased premiums and fines results in
higher costs and thus, increased taxpayer subsidy.

So why is Tezza complaining? He is, after all, concerned about taxpayer
dollars being spent on appeals over unfair dismissal - if he is so
concerned, why isn't he concerned about these matters?
--
Dave

No man is complete until he is married, then he is finished.