Re: New Melbourne trams have fewer seats than the old ones but they're longer!

Err, I think David McLoughlin is a bit confused about how the Melbourne
Franchises work.   All the big players (mainly British Bus Transport
Companies) established Bid Teams in Melbourne.  And I dont  think that CGEA
and National Express  outbid SERCO , Firstgroup, Stagecoach etc by trading
in Peppercorns etc. for the 'privilege'  of being a Franchisee.  Try Aus
Dollars.

Graeme Cleak

399F393D.7B3C@iprolink.co.nz">news:399F393D.7B3C@iprolink.co.nz...