Re: [NSW] Metro LightRail Post Card

> The operators have taken an innovative (1st I've seen) step in public
> transport promotion.  They've produced a free postcard.

I managed to get a free postcard from the original Infokiosk at Sydney
Terminal in the mid 1990's, which had the CityRail map on it (around the
same time as the bumper sticker "My other car is a Tangara").

> On the operational side the new line was good.

I noticed on Thursday night at about 8:30pm that Lilyfield stop has security
guards on it.  The elevator, elevator doors, shaft, seats and asphalt
flooring were covered with graffiti.  Some objects had an attempt to remove
the paint.  John Street Square also suffered damaged too.