Re: [NSW] Metro LightRail Post Card

"Bob Merchant" <bob.merchant@bigpond.com> wrote in message
news:TNwn5.33951$c5.94507@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...
> Word from Metro staff on Thursday was that morning loadings from Lilyfield
> were very good.  Hope it continues...

I left Lilyfield a little after 8:00 that morning, had 3 dozen on board
leaving Glebe, all suits, only a few workers on the earlier trips. Pyrmont
Bay is a popular stop for leaving, end of fare zone, enter the CBD by
walking over Pyrmont Bridge.
On the opening day I had been switched from morning to afternoon shift.
Walked over to Jubilee Park for opening. Who noticed that the three trams
used in the opening show were driven by management and a casual driver?
(Come in Tezza)The first tram from the core system with passengers, was by
coincidence, also driven by a casual driver.

Ted