Re: Drivers and guards to be sacked.

"Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
399e850d$0$790$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:399e850d$0$790$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> "Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote in message > "Tezza"
> <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message

> > the money so they should be prepared to wear the uniform
> > >
> > > No secret there, the union did another deal.
> >
> > The union that you are a member of, and the union that, by being a
member,
> > you effectively own?
>
> No, the RTBU Loco Division is owned by rail management, the Masons and the
> Labor Party.

And that just about sums up your posts - you have not improved your
intelligence since the drivel you spouted during the waterfront dispute. All
I can say is *plonk* (For Tezza's benefit, this means you go into my
killfile, and I will nto see any of your posts, so a failure to reply is NOT
an admission that you are right)