Re: Drivers massive pay rise

We all got great tax cuts, (thanks Johnny!), but any extra income we receive
now is taxed at the top rate (due to overtime and allowances), therefore
0.955% pay rise is reduced to 0.492%. You can see why we're over the moon
about it.

--
Tezza
nlln5.9$tY6.6979@news0.optus.net.au">news:nlln5.9$tY6.6979@news0.optus.net.au...