Re: Overland Saturday schedule return

It would be nice to see a more regular timetable return, say a return
journey.

I seem to remember hearing that the line was going to receive more
improvements. Is this true, and will transit time drop much. How long did
the train take when it ran on BG? I travelled on it when AN still ran it,
but I was young and I can't remember how long it took.

Tali