Re: Connex Comeng, Rail Greaser & 4D sightings

Are grease pots used in Melbourne at strategic locations like Sydney or is
all Melbourne rail greasing done by this train?

Does the contact wire on Melbourne's overhead wiring still get greased?

Chris

Gbsm5.97$QQ6.9984@news0.optus.net.au">news:Gbsm5.97$QQ6.9984@news0.optus.net.au...