Re: Goodbye Clyde, hello EDI rail!

My 90 model Coomodore has no mention of  Holden, on the car, or in the
manuals etc.The badge on the grill is even missing [from new]
My Brothers 92 Version is again A "Holden" the Lion reapplied to the grill.
It seems GM tried to get rid of Holden, and failed. At the time Ford was
slaughtering them in the sales, with a car which was arguably outdated,
unreliable, and only half the build quality, both GM and Toyota were
maintaining at the time.
Rod
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/