Re: Freight Schedules

For Freightcorp/NR/XPT on the Northern Line, try a standard $50 scanner,
10ch h/h will do, 450.050, however if someone in the city area could help me
with some exact frequencies would be great, if they are using GRN or their
own trunking network in the city then it would be better to get a Uniden
Bearcat 245XLT or 700XLT I think the other model is. A lot of extra expense
if you are not listening to trunking though.

39949DFD.C6C2A460@nospam.acslink.net.au">news:39949DFD.C6C2A460@nospam.acslink.net.au...