Re: Freight Schedules

Neil O'Connor <noc@nospam.acslink.net.au> wrote in message
39949DFD.C6C2A460@nospam.acslink.net.au">news:39949DFD.C6C2A460@nospam.acslink.net.au...

> Railway Rasputin3 wrote:
>
> > Invest in a scanner would be a good idea,
>
> Thanks for the info. I don't know anything about scanners. What kind of
> scanner do I need? Any recommendation? Sounds like a good thing to listen
> while waiting for something to turn up!

Scanners are fine when railway personal are talking, this generally occurs
when there is some disruption within a traffic pattern or when guards are
conversing with drivers. A good example was yesterday at the Broardford
Kilmore East area, the only time the scanner was active was on the Apex
traffic. Besides it adds a sense of adventure not Knowing what's coming
because when it does come It's usually a surprise.

Always expect the unexpected
Thommo