Re: Australian suburban services (was: [NSW] V sets)

James

Maybe it hasn't changed at all since 1995 in Adelaide. Despite CityRail's
failings, they have made improvements in all the areas I mentioned and more
that Adelaide (and it could be argued by some, Mlebourne) hasn't.

--
Eric

Transport, Sport, Humour  & TV URL: http://www.erk.au.com
Email me: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)