Re: [VIC] Broadmeadows line today.

Just on that note, I've noticed the Northern loop lines seem to have 6 car
trains as a matter of course lately, at least on weekdays. Was this always
the case? I know all lines seem to have 6 car trains on nights when there
are events at Colonial Stadium.

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia