Re: Central West Rail Preservation Society 50 class

They (NSWRTM) have done work for other groups, I thought they had 5 full
time staff members? I rekon the RTM would have to be the richest group
in NSW, therefore if they can't maintain their exhibits what chance have
the others? Or maybe they spend their money on the diesels?

Chris