Best Suburban/interurban train???

> Whilst the tilt is certainly a great train for what it is designed
for, I
> believe that the V-sets (the greatest train in Australia, btw) are the
> probably the best as far as appropriateness goes, i.e. comfort levels
are
> extremely good for a journey of up to 3 hours, ride quality is good,
they
> are reliable, they are fast, etc., etc., etc.
Then you got to try IMU, as far as suburban/interurban trains are
concerned, IMU ride quality is the best I expereinced(been a newer
train then "V" also influence), relatively fast (140kph for the whole
Gold Coast rail stretch), more comofortable seats then most of the
interurban trains plus LED passenger information.

> If you want to go for sheer quality, the GSPE would have to be the
best, but
> if you were to place it on Corinda - Yeerongpilly shuttles, it would
be
> clearly inappropriate and would make a mockery of the term "best
train in
> Australia".
ICE's ride quality and speed is still not as good as IMU especially
when brakes applied.

--
Cheers

James