Re: carlingford line temporary closure?

The PRL EIS, Volume 3, Appendix E, "Route plan on cadastral base map", sheet
2 of 17, shows a connecting line between the PRL and the Sandown line along
with the comment "new rail link to Clyde relief line".

The present intention certainly appears to be to connect.

Chris

jm8lgskn0pknsq4im31nl9dnvf2jijuisg@4ax.com">news:jm8lgskn0pknsq4im31nl9dnvf2jijuisg@4ax.com...