Re: Wallerawang-Gwabegar

David & Julie Donald wrote:

> The only sections that are open are:
> Wallerawang - Kandos Cement Siding (traffic goes to Baal Bone Colly, Charbon
> Colly, and the cement works);

Depends how you define "open". You can theoretically run trains to
Rylstone if you give sufficient notice - as has in fact been done not
too long ago. Several movements have occurred as far as Kandos station.

> We do know all about the plans to re-open the section between Kandos Cement
> Siding and Gulgong, but have to wait and see what develops here.

That's an unduly pessimistic statement. Work trains have been running
over much (all?) of the out-of-use section.

Eddue Oliver