Wallerawang-Gwabegar

Im hoping some of you may be able to shed some light on some niggling
queries I have on the Wallerawang-Gwabegar line.

1. What is the current status of the line and how often/along what
sections is it used?

(I remember having to stop for a single diesel loco (cant remember what
type) passing through Ben Bullen a few years ago.)

2. When did regular passenger services cease on the line?

(I travelled from Lithgow - Mudgee on an old 2 car rail motor sometime
around 1983)

3.  Is there any truth in the rumour that renewing passenger services
on this line?

Regards,
Lachlan Sims

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/