Re: [NSW] Pippita

1) Mainly for the nearby factories eg Dairy Farmers

2) I think the destrcuo gangs did a good job of getting rid of it. I beleive
it is near where the sidings are to the left of an Olly Park train before
Parramatta Road.

3) In the last timetable there was one or 2 services in each peak from
Lidcombe.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong ppl.

--
Eric
http://www.erk.au.com
Hubert Lam <hubert@imap4.com> wrote in message
390953cc$0$27523@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:390953cc$0$27523@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
| A few questions about this little known station on the access line to
Olympic Park

| 1. What was this station used for?
|
| 2. Is it actually easily spotted if we travel to Olympic Park by train? (I
couldnt' see it!)

| 3. How many trains actually went to Pippita when it was still on the
CityRail network map a few