[VIC] 27/4 38's head north

Hi all,

I motorcaded this train to Glenrowan yesterday.

The consist of this train was:

3801 - 3830 - VHO1816 - CN1747 - RFN2817 - HN2197 - LAN2352 - NAM2373 -
FAM2391 - RMS2359 - BCS2356 - NAM2375 - NAM2338 - LAN2377 - PHA2394.

When it passed us at Beveridge it was running approx 20 minutes late. It
was then held at Broadford to let 8170 run through with the down Freight
Corp train. It then passed us at Tallarook at about 1220. We then moved
to the bridge just north of Seymour Loop. After servicing in Seymour, it
ran through the loop at about 1305. When it reached Glenrowan it crossed
an up steel freight and the up Bandiana freight. While it was stuck in
the loop, the organisers decided to have a photostop.

Here are some video captures from yesterday:

The Millennium Aurora near Beveridge:
http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/pics/vidcaps/millennium_aurora/3801_3830_beveridge.jpg

The Millennium Aurora at Tallarook:
http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/pics/vidcaps/millennium_aurora/3801_3830_tallarook.jpg

The photostop at Glenrowan:
http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/pics/vidcaps/millennium_aurora/3801_3830_glenrowan_1.jpg

The Millennium Aurora departing Glenrowan:
http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/pics/vidcaps/millennium_aurora/3801_3830_glenrowan_2.jpg

Note: These images are copyright and are not to be used for anything
other than personal non-profit use without my permission.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au