Re: Guard announcements

and also many misinformed guards too, don't know the stations on the line they're travelling!

had a rather dopey guard today, could tell by her accent that she could have arrived australia only
a short while ago (i.e. new arrival). train travelling down main north, and after thornleigh she
yelled "hornsby next stop all out or change"..

then when she got to normanhurst, she yelled "normanhurst station, hornsby next stop"