Re: XPT - First or Economy??

RNS wrote:

> However, most people who become a problem on board NT1 are already
> tanked up and by drinking light ales they don't become a problem until
> after Maitland when you have to wait until Taree to get police to
> attend.

Then Countrylink staff should be held accountable as it is an offence to serve
alcohol to an intoxicated person.

> If full strength beer was served this small minority of yobbos would
> become a problem prior to Broadmeadow where police are readily
> available.

But why would you want to encourage them to get pissed in the first place??

> There is rarely a problem on NT3 with drunks but the ban still
> applies.

I bet if the ban was lifted, the problem would be back before you say "Next
stop Strathfield"

The fact remains, that some ppl just cannot control their alcohol intake, and
as a result, those who can control themselves suffer the consequences.

If I wanted to be abused by drunk idiots, I'd go to the pub where I didn't
have to pay $100+ for the privelege.

--
Thanks,

Tony Gatt.

  How do I set my Laser printer to "Stun"?

Personal Website: http://homepages.tig.com.au/~baulko/
Railway Website:   http://www.railpage.org.au/railpix/