Foxtel....

....anyone have it (and who is prepared to pay the extra for Entertainment
Plus)?

Tonight, on "Trains Unlimited" on 'The History Channel' (Channel 29 on
satellite, not sure what it is on cable) where they were talking about
articulated steam locos, was it just me, or did they not mention garrett
type locos? I must admit, I was called to the phone for about 5 mins (plus a
"refreshment break" - the break you have to have after some alcoholic
refreshments) but I never saw it mentioned.

Plenty of stuff about the 4-6-6-4 Challengers, and a small mention about the
4-8-8-4 Big Boys, but nothing on Garretts, anywhere in the world.

Was it me who missed something, or was it the producers of the show?

Dave