[VIC] 24/4 Ararat tour

Here are some photos from this trip:

Some of these URL's may be split onto two lines. If they are, re-join
them to access the image.

4201 and 44211 haul the empty cars into Spencer Street with the 38's at
the rear:
http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/pics/vidcaps/millennium_aurora/4201_44211_spencer_st_m.jpg

3801 and 3830 between Tottenham Yard and Brooklyn.
http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/pics/vidcaps/millennium_aurora/3801_3830_brooklyn.jpg

3801 and 3830 side by side at Berrybank Loop.
http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/pics/vidcaps/millennium_aurora/3801_3830_berrybank.jpg

3830 and 3801 at the Berrybank Loop photostop.
http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/pics/vidcaps/millennium_aurora/3830_3801_berrybank.jpg

3830 at the Berrybank Loop photostop.
http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/pics/vidcaps/millennium_aurora/3830_berrybank.jpg

3830 and 3801 at Ararat.
http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/pics/vidcaps/millennium_aurora/3830_3801_ararat.jpg

4201 and 44211 shortly after arrival at Spencer Street.
http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/pics/vidcaps/millennium_aurora/4201_spencer_street.jpg

Here is a shot from the SG train of R761 with the empty cars for the
Bendigo Easter Fair trip near North Melbourne:
http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/pics/vidcaps/easter_fair.jpg

These are all video captures. I will have high quality photos on my site
soon.

Note: These images are copyright and are not to be used for anything
other than personal non-profit use without my permission.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au