Re: [NSW] Airport Line Timetable Query

> I received the following info from Dan:
>
> The following are from Central:- (Here are some of the stopping
patterns in
> the
> afternoon peak - too many to mention)
>
> From the normal Illawarra Local
> 1. Redfern, Sydenham, Tempe, Bardwell Park and all to East Hills. (no
> Turella)
> 2. Redfern, Sydenham, Kingsgrove, Beverly Hills, Narwee, East Hills
and all
> to Campbelltown
> 3. Redfern, Sydenham, Riverwood, Padstow, East Hills and all to
Macarthur

> From Airport Link
> 1. All stations to Wolli Creek, Kingsgrove, Riverwood, Padstow,
Holsworthy,
> Glenfield, Campbelltown, Macathur
> 2. All stations to Wolli Creek, Revesby and all to Macarthur
> 3. All stations to Wolli Creek all to Kingsgrove, Riverwood and all
to East
> Hills
> 4. All stations to Wolli Creek, Bexley North, Kingsgrove and all to
East
> Hills
> 5. All stations to Wolli Creek and to Turella
> 6. All stations to Wolli Creek, Revesby, Panania, Ingleburn all
Macarthur
> 7. All stations to Wolli Creek, Bardwell Park, Riverwood, Padstow,
East
> Hills and all to Macarthur.
>
> Most trains from the Illawarra (except the South Coast trains) will
stop at
> Wolli Creek.
>
> Dan may be able to help with more info.
>
> bye tr

This is quite interesting. It appears that they are going to completly
reorganise the East Hills stopping patterns- staions like Bev. Hills
and Narwee are going to get semi-express services. It will make it
confusing for nonregular travellers with so many more stopping
patterns. I wonder if the frequencies to individual stations (such as
Bardwell Park and Bexley North) will be less than 15 minutes.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.